Good Grief

Good Grief

Saturday, May 15, 2010

PLAY like Shane

As most of you know Shane LOVED golf. He was very proud that he and his dad won the Coosa Cup in 2007. This year some awesome friends have gotten together the
INAUGURAL
SHANE RICHARDSON
GOLF
CLASSIC
MAY 17, 2010
For those of you, like myself, that are not golfers- you are invited to join us for the opening devotional at 9:45 am and join us for lunch near the green of Hole #18, (for a small fee) they will start serving the players at 10:15. I would love to see anyone that would love to come by. I will be enjoying one of Shane's favorite places, the golf course of Coosa Country Club. It is beautiful and I can't wait to be there. Please pray that the rain will hold off until later in the day. I am excited about this tournament, hoping that it brings fellowship among players and a time of remembrance of Shane and what he stood for. Thanks to all that have sponsored a hole, donated prizes and for taking time out of your schedule for this tournament. Major thanks to Steveo, Willis and Whitley, and for Michelle and her tireless efforts. See you on the links. Is that correct golf jargon?????

2 comments:

  1. sorry about the 2 L's Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song, Amazing love. I hope the tournament goes well and the rain holds off.

    ReplyDelete